The Gorges of Tiberio have been carved by water for thousands of years. The place is magical and is also very interesting regarding geology, fauna and botany.
The excursion includes:
- a nature walk through centuries-old olive trees and ancient orange groves to the river Pollina
- the crossing of the gorges in rubber dinghy
- free time for bathing, swimming, picnic, relaxing and local fauna observation
- those who want to spend a day in nature but also want to bathe and swim
- families with children
- those interested in geology, fauna and botany
About 4 hours
Medium-easy. Even people who cannot swim can participate
What to bring:
Trekking shoes, closed sea shoes, swimming costume, water, picnic
Departure from the territory of Castelbuono (Province of Palermo).
You will be provided with a map indicating the meeting point when you book.
Still hesitate to book a guided hike with Nature Explorers Sicily?
See why choose us!
2 adults: 92 €
3 adults: 103 €
4 adults: 114 €
Children 0-4 years old: free
Children 5-10 years old: 7 €
Groups: please contact us
Minimum 2 adult participants
The price includes: the naturalist guide (English, Italian, French, Spanish), the fee for the crossing of the gorges in rubber dinghy
Not included: transfer until the departure point of the excursion, picnic
The excursion could be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions