The Gorges of Tiberio have been carved by water for thousands of years. The place is magical and is also very interesting regarding geology, fauna and botany.
The excursion includes:
- a nature walk through centuries-old olive trees and ancient orange groves to the river Pollina
- the crossing of the gorges in rubber dinghy
- free time for bathing, swimming, picnic, relaxing and local fauna observation
- those who want to spend a day in nature but also want to bathe and swim
- families with children
- those interested in geology, fauna and botany
About 5 hours (including drive to the departure point of the trail - 20 min + 20 min return trip)
Medium-easy. Even people who cannot swim can participate
What to bring:
Trekking shoes, closed sea shoes, swimming costume, water, picnic
Departure from the territory of Castelbuono (Province of Palermo).
You will be provided with a map indicating the meeting point when you book.
Still hesitate to book a guided hike with Nature Explorers Sicily?
See why choose us!
Adults: 46 €
Children (6-16 years old): 15 €
Children (0-5 years old): Free
Groups (from 4 adults): please contact us
Minimum 2 adult participants
The price includes: naturalist guide member of AIGAE (Associazione Italiana Guide Ambientali Escursionistiche) - languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, fee for the crossing of the gorges in rubber dinghy
Not included: transfer until the departure point of the excursion, picnic
The excursion could be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions